Get to know more about startups and the PSDP
The Startup Innovations Portal is the central platform for all things related to the Philippine startup ecosystem.
For full access to all the features, please consider making an account on the portal.
- Announcements (12)
- Blog (5)
- Incubators and Accelerators (4)
- News (14)
- Programs (11)
- Service Providers (2)
- READ: DICT Releases Startup Grant Fund Sample Documents for Interested ProponentsIn preparation for the first cycle of the SGF, the DICT has released a set of documents that proponents may use as references to writing their respective proposals.
- DICT Startup Grant Fund invites interested startups to register at the Startup Philippines Website. Read more to know more about how to register to the PSDP Calling all aspiring and registered startups! You may now sign up and register to the Startup Philippines’ Website to get your unique Startup ID#. You may refer to the instructions below to guide you through the registration process. You are now registered to the Startup Philippines Website. Should you have any questions or concerns, you […]
- DICT Startup Grant Fund – Frequently Asked QuestionsWho is eligible for the grant fund? ICT-based startups who have registered as a business in the Philippines and have a registered startup number shall be eligible to apply for the DICT Startup Grant Fund. The SGF encourages startups who are either in the (1) “proof of concept (POC) to prototype” or (2) “prototype to the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)”. Please refer to Section 8 of the DICT Department Circular 001 s. 2023.
- DICT Startup Grant Fund opens call for proposalsThe DICT Startup Grant Fund (SGF), pursuant to the Republic Act No. 11337 (Innovative Startup Act), aims to provide access to opportunities for new and early-stage startups relating to startup development, capacity building, and building stronger networks.